1. Baking soda powder
2. Mouthwash (any kind)
3. Hydrogen peroxide
1. A bowl
2. Mixing spoon
1. Unscrew lid from peroxide, pour into the lid cap and into bowl.
2. Pour mouthwash into lid cap, using the lid cap as a measurement scale
3. Pour mixture into the same bowl
4. Now pour lots of baking soda powder into the same bowl
5. Stir until liquid becomes a paste
6. Now put in your toothbrush into the paste and test brush with it.
7. Finally pour into a container for usage.
You can maximize this simple method for profit.