MAKING OF INSECTICIDE FOR PEST CONTROL:
1. Nicotine sulfate
2. A pack of canfoo powder or balls
3. 5bulbs of garlic
4. 10balls of lime
2. 2litres empty container
3. Mixing stick
1. Pour half cup nicotine sulfate into a big bowl
2. Squeeze out the lime juice into the same bowl
3. Add 5bulbs of garlic and grind all together
4. Then mix into 2litres of kerosene
5. Allow to soak over night in a dark corner of your room or a place
6. Carefully strain out the liquid which is now the insecticides.
7. Fill into a spray can container or ordinary bottle for effective use.