HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE SCHOOL CHALK USING EGG SHELL
1. Empty egg shells as much as you can gather.
2. Baking flour
3. Hot water
2. Mixing stick
3. A bowl for mixing
1. Gather all the egg shell and grind into a powder form
2. Then mix the egg shell powder with baking flour
3. Add up hot water and mix to a wet paste
4. If you want to add color you can add food coloring of any color you want.
5. Shape the paste into chalk sticks and roll them up in a paper towel, wrapping them lightly.
6. Allow the sticks of chalk to dry for at least 3days.
7. Now you can use your egg shell chalk to teach and write on boards.