Materials can be source locally around your neighborhood.
1. Egg shells (as much as possible)
2. Firewood ash or dust
3. White powder detergent
1. A big bowl
2. Mixing spoon
3. Empty container or jar
1. Grind all the egg shell into a big bowl.
2. Use a shifter to shift out all the dirt from the fire wood dust ,just to give it a smooth texture.
3. Now mix this 3items into a big bowl till they unified as one
4. The color becomes an off white color
5. Now share into container is ready for use.
6. Now you can now use in scrubbing your pots ,spoons, kettle and also in cleaning out rust from any rusted object.