1 Soap flakes
2. Potassium carbonate
4. Gum Arabic powder
5. Icing sugar
1. Cooking stove
2. Wooden spoon for mixing
3. Small size pot
1. Slice the beeswax and add to 4table spoon of water in a pot
2. Stir in the soap flakes and potassium carbonate into the same pot
3. Boil until it becomes a smooth paste, while the mixture is still hot on the stove.
4. Turn of the stove, immediately add and stir the gum Arabic powder and icing sugar.
5. Bring down the pot and scoop into container for usage.
6. Then test on you shoe.